Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Retired?

I didn't expect this. I thought that it was surely several years off. But instead it has come like falling off a cliff. I am still in free fall. I don't know where I will land or in what condition. Some days I feel positive, seeing signs that God is caring for us and some days I am scared witless, feeling like I am staring into a black hole where I might at any moment run smack into the bottom with no warning.

More than anything this is a journey of faith. God quietly shut down our business but He has not yet revealed what shall be for us. He preserved my husband's life with a triple by-pass which prevented a certain, fatal heart attack, so we know He has a plan. It is so hard to be still and wait for the Lord. Patience and fortitude, gifts of the Spirit, needed now.

1 comment:

  1. Patience is hard. I know that first hand. Keep the faith my friend. His plan will be revealed in His time. I look forward to seeing your face when you return from LA. You will get through this just like I will get through all the trauma. We can do it! God says so! Love ya! -K

    ReplyDelete